4.05.2008

*for jenni*

{the room that i am standing in...here...(here is a bigger picture)is my guest bedroom....soon to be my sewing room! the wall color is by ralph lauren....it's ballyness bay #gh71. i took a quick look at ralph's site (because we are so tight...i can call him ralph) and it looks like they don't offer this color anymore! although...i did get it from the local home depot...so they may still carry it? btw...it's my favorite color...looks beautiful no matter what time of day it is...so soothing!}
**update...went to home depot yesterday...the color is no longer available. ralph lauren has categories for their paints like "urban loft" and "whitewash"....well the ballyness bay was under the category "garden"...no where on their site or in home depot do they have a "garden" category....:( **

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thanks :)! I do love that color. I kept looking at our kitchen and knew it couldn't paladian blue.