4.02.2009

*summing it up*

{so i was tagged by leslie from homemade grits..who has asked me to find a picture that sums up my style...eek! my style...hmmmm...what is my style?
the problem with me is that i like too many styles.
i'm a hodge podge of things...
so to help me find the best picture that describes my style..i went to my picture idea file that i keep on my computer. if i ever come across a picture that i like and i know will give me inspiration later down the road...i keep it and put it in my "idea" file....
here are two pictures that i have kept for quite a long time and feel they best describe
my style....}

{clean, fresh, light, retro with a touch of traditional...shades of green...a mixture of wood and paint....oh and pieces to add softness...although i would like to add that i would not buy that chandelier...that's not me...it's pretty...but not me.}

{...new items with found "old" pieces (i love antique malls!)...cozy...warm...shades of blue...touches of floral and soft natural light.}

{summing it up...my style is...well too many words...}

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I love both of these rooms. The living room looks a lot like yours if I remember correctly! The kitchen cabinets are divine.

hear.t. and hue said...

dana, i LOVE YOUR TASTE. i wish i HAD your taste! :) it's very distinct ... in a beautiful, fresh, natural, soft, simple, retro, modern, organized, clean way.