6.05.2009

*10 years*


{happy birthday noah}

it's amazing to think this year will mark your 10th birthday...i remember like it was yesterday...us driving to a farm in Pocahontas, IL...you and your chocolate sister ran up the hill to greet us...you were only 8 weeks old. the farmer told us you had been looked at by four other families and no one wanted you because you were considered the runt....little did they know...you turned out to be the smartest and most loving dog we could ever imagine.

happy birthday sweet boy.

3 comments:

hear.t. and hue said...

he looks like a wise old man. let me know if you want my recipe for homemade peanut butter dog treats! :P happy birthday!

as said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet Noah! I'll miss seeing you this summer!! xo AS

Grama Lynn said...

Wow, I can't believe it's already been 10 years! I can remember the first time you brought him to our home when he was just a little puppy. Noah's one of the most loving dogs I've ever come to know. Happy birhtday Noah!
xoxo