3.30.2010

*give me liberty...*


{from target...that is. we were shopping at a local target while i was in virgina and they had a huge supply of all the beautiful Liberty of London items target has to offer..from dresses to dishes...more then i've seen at any other target. these beautiful boxes (above) were calling my name...so as a belated birthday gift...my dad bought me two of them for my craft room. i love them!! the colors are so energizing....they are just simply perfect for my work room. have you gotten anything from the Liberty line?}

2 comments:

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

Not yet, but I definitely drooled over what I saw when I was there the other day. I really loved the men's ties. I won't be wearing them, but Mr.Wonderful would look just wonderful :) in one.

hear.t. and hue said...

LOVE 'em! today i fell in love with 2 swimsuits i saw online that were "liberty of london" {for libby} but they were out of stock! :P the fabric caught my eye!