10.07.2010

*i'm in love...*

{with the new online magazine called Sweet Paul...i'm serious...love love love it! this magazine is not like any other...keep looking...you'll see why...}
{ i am totally drooling over these two apple receipes...um apple butter..yum! i just gonna have it!}


{seriously...a 1000 layer cake? is there anything better? i'll take a slice...please.}

{comfort food = love.}

{do you see why it's my new love? there's so much more...check out the rest of Sweet Paul here! enjoy!}

5 comments:

b said...

the food pics look awesome, we have to make those apples!! b.

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

OK, I'm convinced... I'll have to check it out! And the online factor is key since I have (no joke) a three foot high backlog of magazines to get through.

Kris said...

Oooo, what a fun find! I'm sold.

kelly said...

That online magazine looks fabulous! Adding it to the many links that i don't have time to peruse these days ... some day!!

Colleen said...

whoever that little guy is in the first photo, if he comes free with a subscription, I'm signing up for one! I love him.