10.05.2010

*rear-ends*

{so yesterday...i really wasn't taking a break..well i was from blogging but not from my day to day...i still had to work. the night before..which is really when i do my posts...i just could not get into the post mode. i think i had enjoyed my weekend so much that i didn't want it to end! so any who..i hope you all had a great monday...let's get the week started already shall we? back to my "rear-end" post...}

{as i was waiting for the light to turn green on my exit ramp...really i was waiting and not driving. i noticed the sign on the back of the big trailer in front of me...i love it..i had to take a picture to remind myself
that there are signs all around me! i just have to be patient and keep staying busy. my time will come.}

7 comments:

b said...

i didn't notice the 'made in korea' sign at first, but then it jumped out at me - wish that truck was bringing our little c! b.

Kris said...

Dana, I love this! It gave me goosebumps. You are so right, there are signs all around you reminding you your time is coming. I'm so excited for you to see your little C!! Stay busy!!

hear.t. and hue said...

COOL! wonder if little C was born on 6.8.10 ... and is a BOY [manly truck]. :) guess we'll see. and can NOT WAIT GIRL! COOL PIC!

Grace said...

that's hilarious! love it...and glad it brought a smile to you!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

I love it! Spencer wants to know where the rest of the truck is. Clearly, he is missing the point.

Colleen said...

yep, totally a sign of good things right around the corner!! :)

sue said...

oh, these little reminders are so helpful during the wait!