12.02.2010

*want...need*

{for next saturday. i love this dress..everything about it..except for the price..eek..too much for my budget. darn! seesaw featured this site this week and this isn't the only dress i lusted after...me oh my..some really great dresses. so i need to find a dress in a really bad way for my husband's office holiday party (which is next saturday). i really have the Worst time finding good dresses. i'm 5'-2" and most dresses go past my knees..which a lot of times..i can not stand. it only makes me look shorter. i'd love to find a dress with short sleeves or long sleeves..wish me luck!} 

7 comments:

Rach@In His Hands said...

That.is.GORGEOUS! You would look stunning in it. Too bad the price isn't right. :-( I hope you find something lovely to wear!

Kris said...

Good luck finding the dress! I love opportunities to wear cute dresses, but I always get frustrated hunting for the right one. Let us know what you find!

Colleen said...

that is super cute and i could totally see you in it! ( ok, i know that probably isn't helping right now to hear that. :)

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Oh, I *love* this!!! I think that the right dress is still waiting for you though since this one wasn't meant to be! I actually have the opposite problem. I'm almost 5'11" and everything is too short on me! :-(

Grace said...

GORGE-ous!!! drool-worthy, really! :) you'd look super cute in anything, though, i'm sure!

Sue said...

oh, do i understand your frustrations!! at 5' on a good day i rarely have the moxie to even look at such cute, cute, cute dresses like that one...knowing i will be so disappointed.
i wish you all the luck finding the perfect one - it's out there!! and so looking forward to seeing what you decided on.

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

Good luck~
My hard time is finding jeans.
Yesterday I after trying on like 20 pairs or more I found one. It's hard being short :)