5.19.2011

*wake up ollie...*

{he's awake!! our little boy is awake! we were so overjoyed to see "updated picture" in our e-mail inbox yesterday! as i mentioned, i didn't think we would get a new picture of Oliver Yu-hyeon until maybe next month. i don't think i could have opened the e-mail fast enough. as i told my friend, my heart doubled in size after seeing this new picture. he's holding the little firetruck we sent him in his first care package! we were wondering if he had received his care package and i'm so glad they sent us this picture showing he got it!  you can see in the corner of the page that there is a photo album. that is the one we sent him filled with our pictures. so that means that our son got to see our picture for the first time at his may wbc! gives me chills. seeing this picture has made my month! oh Oliver...you have stolen our hearts. we love you so very much!}

11 comments:

JoJo said...

He is beautiful!! I'm so glad you guys got an updated picture and really see his gorgeous face.

Yvonne said...

Wow - how wonderful to know he received your gifts and to receive this photo! He is even more adorable with his eyes open and a bit older. So glad you received this gift.

sue said...

seriously so cute! love all that hair that he has!

Kara said...

I love his beautiful eyes! I'm so glad you got an updated picture:).

Jaclyn said...

I'm so happy for you! He is absolutely gorgeous :) I am so glad you got a picture with the care package, it really does help with the wait.

hear.t. and hue said...

LOVE his face, his colorful outfit & his new toys. :) i ADORE this picture - it's no wonder your heart doubled in size. bet you can't wait to kiss those cute lips, soft cheeks & lift up that little green shirt and give him a big raspberry on his belly. :D

Krista said...

I'm still in awe about how beauiful Oliver is - and he loves his firetruck! This picture makes me so happy - can't wait to see you with him though - that will make me tear up for sure.

Krista said...

and you know what - he looks like B - seriously - he does.

Grace said...

seriously, i cannot get enough of his sweet little lips! i know that sounds weird, but really, i can't! :)
SO happy for you!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

I agree with Grace, he really does look like B. And this made my heart skip a beat... he is SO. STINKING. CUTE!!!!

kelly said...

You seriously have one of the cutest kids EVER! He is beautiful, that Oliver :)