7.05.2011

*feeling inspired*

{by all the white studios i have been seeing on pinterest lately. i love how fresh and bright all the rooms feel. i don't know about you but i feel creative when i see spaces like these. which makes me think my little studio needs a little refreshing. i currently have a large desk and tall bookcase that are both painted a matte black. i feel these pieces make my space a tad dark. painting them a glossy white would help lighten things up and would also give me reflective surfaces that would bring more natural light into my room. hmm...i'm feeling a project coming on.}   

2 comments:

b said...

so when do we start paiting the desk and shelves? i'll help!

hear.t. and hue said...

YES! aaaaaaaaaaaand all your fabric would make such colorful perfect accents! DO IT! :)