7.16.2014

a new home...

I know what you are thinking, didn't you guys just move to a new house last year? 
Yes, we did and we celebrated our first year here this past May. 
It's been great, we love it and we plan to stay for as long as we can but this time,
it's not my family that is moving,
it's my blog. 

After nine years of being at plumtreestudio.blogspot, I've decided that it is time for me to move on.
 I've loved my little home here! I've celebrated many many milestones, achievements and made dozens of friends because of this blog but it's time for a change. It wasn't something that I decided to do overnight, I took a lot of time to think about this change and in the end I felt that I needed a new space that would reflect the direction I am going. I know that I could have added pages to this blog (which I have done in the past) and had someone create a new image for me but honestly it just didn't feel right. 
After all, I no longer really associate with my old brand, plum tree studio. 

So I took a little leap of faith and started a site that will allow me to grow as a business as well as blog in a manner that suits my schedule. I didn't hire anyone to help me with my new site, (that is hopefully in the near future) but it's a start and I am happy with my new little home. I hope you will follow me as I journey through this new adventure as www.danadear.com.  




No comments: