11.18.2007

*sarah jane*

{i have been meaning to write about Sarah Jane. She is a very talented artist who sells her prints on etsy. I found her shop only days after she opened it and I of course...LOVED her prints...I fell in love with this particular one. It was as if she had read my thoughts...you see I was looking on etsy to find the final gift to add to my younger sisters birthday package...and i saw this and knew right away that i had to get it. This little girl looks so much like my younger sister when she was little (see little girl on left in blue and red) and well her birthday is in october...so it was perfect. I bought it right away....not only did i get the print that I bought but I also got this.....it's a christmas card!

but i think i'm going to have to go back and get this...

...this is just too cute...it just melts my heart! i guess i am a sucker for elephants and bunnies??}

1 comment:

laura said...

i love these prints, nay! i'm going to have to check out her shop.