2.06.2008

*compliments from a 4 yr old*

{yesterday i got the best compliment ever....it was one of those messages that just make you smile from ear to ear!

this was the message from my custom order for kate:

"I just received the t-shirt and we LOVE it. When my son saw it he said, "Is that for me?" and when I said yes he said, "YAY YAY YAY YAY!!" Then he took off his clothes, put the t-shirt on and asked me to take a picture of him. Thank you so much! I love the bunny buttons. Kate"
to give you a little background, kate e-mailed me a couple weeks ago asking if i would make her son a custom robotic tee. i said of course! so i created this tee to for him. i am thrilled that he loved it! you never know when you are creating something if the recipient is going to love it as much as you do...now i know. thanks again for sharing this awesome story kate!}

No comments: