2.18.2008

*unexpected break*

{i can't believe it's been 8 days since my last post. well it's been really hard for me to stay focused and inspired when my house looks likes this:
{to the right is the master...to the left is the make shift master...aka guest bedroom with matress on wall...}

{straight ahead...the dining room...up close pic...coming up next...to the left is our living room..and yes that is a dresser and a ladder in the living room...not to mention bed rails..a nightstand and a shopvac...}

{my dining room...which at one point in time...served as my craft station...it is now the unpack and store it station.}

{and all i smell is this....}

{and soon i will be only smelling this...}
{but........}

{at least i keep my bed made...for my sanity....AND it's all worth it because....}

{WE NOW HAVE STAINED FLOORS....

....soon very soon...we will be back in our master bedroom!}
Post a Comment