2.18.2008

*unexpected break*

{i can't believe it's been 8 days since my last post. well it's been really hard for me to stay focused and inspired when my house looks likes this:
{to the right is the master...to the left is the make shift master...aka guest bedroom with matress on wall...}

{straight ahead...the dining room...up close pic...coming up next...to the left is our living room..and yes that is a dresser and a ladder in the living room...not to mention bed rails..a nightstand and a shopvac...}

{my dining room...which at one point in time...served as my craft station...it is now the unpack and store it station.}

{and all i smell is this....}

{and soon i will be only smelling this...}
{but........}

{at least i keep my bed made...for my sanity....AND it's all worth it because....}

{WE NOW HAVE STAINED FLOORS....

....soon very soon...we will be back in our master bedroom!}

3 comments:

laura said...

nay, the hardwood floors look awesome!!! can't wait to see the finished product!

Anonymous said...

this looks great! can't wait to see what it looks like all pulled together! have fun!

Jen said...

That's my whole house!!

You will be so happy with the floors. They are looking great.