4.12.2008

*finnegan & thuddie*

{finnegan}

{thuddie}

{my uncle bob and uncle dean breed standard poodles...they have for quite some time and each time they have a litter...my uncle bob will send out pictures of the pups. i have never been able to be in indiana during the time of the pups but because he sends out these pictures...i always feel like i am apart of their puppy stages! me being the animal lover that i am...always feel like i want one of the pups...but of course...i have two of my own dogs and live in a 1300 sq. foot home....so that means no more dogs. but i thought i would post a couple pictures that i just got of two of the puppies....finnegan and thuddie...aren't they adorable?}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i *heart* thuddie. so precious!

Jen said...

What cute babies!! xoxoxo. I bet they have sweet puppy breath.