6.26.2008

*custom bouquet tee*


{this tee was requested by a very special customer of mine...i had made her daughter a tee that had crocheted flower appliques a couple years back and she has requested that i make a new one for her. so i came up with a design....and after many trials...i decided on this one. as you can see...it is still in progress (hence the blue marker all over the shirt)...but i am happy with the outcome so far....the only thing is that green flower...it's being a little hard on my machine...i think i have restitched it three times already...but we will get thru it and i'll show you the finished shirt soon!}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute shirt! I love the blue against the bright colors of the flowers! Jenny

hear.t. and hue said...

Your blog & your things are just SO PRECIOUS. I bookmarked your blog a few months ago & just check in once in awhile to see more cute things.

I just read your message at the right about wanting to know what we think of your posts. Love it! Your blog is one of my "happy places". :)

Wanted to tell you that...figured you don't know, if I don't ever comment! Ha!

- Rachel

Dana said...

i'm so thrilled that you like my site and it's bookmarked!! thank you!

Anonymous said...

Well done job..! I like that custom bouquet art.