7.24.2008

*newbies*



{so yesterday...i spent most of the day working on my computer...i mean fixing my computer. on monday afternoon, i got a message on my screen (a big message) saying spyware had been detected on my computer...who would want to spy on us?? to make a long story short...b and i spent a day and a half working on the computer and getting it back to normal. so frustrating...so while i was waiting for things to uninstall and reinstall...i made these two pencil bags...perfect for the upcoming new school year! which i hear is right around the corner here in georgia! yikes...where did the summer go??}

{so i think i might add these to my shop and i have some more in the works....need a pencil bag for school? stop by www.plumtreestudio.etsy.com or click here...}

1 comment:

laura said...

these sort of make me wish i was in school so that i could them! very cute.