7.10.2008

*welcome*


{okay...so this is the last post for the day...i promise...i know i know..i've posted like 50 posts today...how did you keep up? but i just wanted to show you what you get when you move into my neighborhood...well i should say move into a house that is on my street...okay scratch that...when you move into a house that is within enough distance for me to notice that you are new...how's that? i put together a small package for the new "girl" that just moved in across the street....yup she is getting some goodies for the plum.tree.studio kitchen....in this particular package...there is some very yummy (trust me they are...i already had four!) mini chocolate chip cookies.

1 comment:

hear.t. and hue said...

very very cute! i especially like how you addressed it "new neighbor". my claim to fame is baked breads. at christmas i use my 4-in-1 mini loaves stone to make a bunch at once & give to our [closest] neighbors!