9.18.2008

*new items*

{i have been burning the midnight oil making a bunch of shirts and bibs this week...with two shows this coming month ,opening my booth at beehive and maintaining my etsy shop...i have been trying to build my inventory...so i wanted to show you some new things that i have created and some new bib fabrics that i am excited about....}
{fun fabrics....new bibs will be going to beehive...}

{some new tees and onesies...mostly for boys...}

{new dino tee...}

{i've been doing the car onesie for a while but this time i added the "exhaust" for a boy onesie...and the new orange tree...it makes me excited for fall!}

{the duck duck is new...and so is the hello to my heart onesie...what do you think? i realized i hadn't done any onesies in a while...}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the car on the brown shirt. Makes it pop and also kinda reminds me of fall. The duckie it adorable and design for either boys or girls. The heart is cool- esp that its a little curved :)

thenowies said...

dana ... the new shirts/onesies are adorable. i like the added feature of the exhaust on the car ... you ar right, it pops! busy day for me, but i'll try and e-mail you later. have fun working to the grind!

hear.t. and hue said...

oooo love it all! that HEART w/ "hello" is just absolutely adorable. and i love everything else, too. cool fabric for the tree-top!!!