10.31.2008

*happy halloween*


No tricks! Only treats! at Beehive's Halloween all-day celebration!
Browse Beehive Fall & Winter stylings and gift ideas
exquisitely bundled together by our very own artists and designers.
Enjoy sweets and delicatessen brought to you
by Ladyfingers & Co. and a cup of Just Add Honey all natural specialty teas.
Pick your own treat bag!
Ranging from special gift certificates, discount coupons, to small gifts
from our talented designers, everyone that comes by the store
receives a treat bag filled with candy and surprises.
See you there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am due to have a baby december 18th and I was looking for a big sister tshirt and I saw you on cuteable.com. I love your shirts but I was wondering if I could add, big sister or something like this on a shirt. Please let me know. My e-mail is romyb_ca@hotmail.com.
Many thanks
Romy

hear.t. and hue said...

sounds like a perfect halloween party!!! so jealous of anybody living in atlanta right now! :)