11.21.2008

*blueberrybandit*

{Blueberry Bandit was at ICE this past weekend...
i have followed her blog for quite some time
and i was very excited to see her work in real life!
i loved everything she had at her booth...}

{her softies....i wanted one for myself....is that bad??}

{her whale pin cushions...oh how i could see this on my sewing table...}

{her adorable bunny pouches...they were oh so cute...}{oh and her artwork...sigh....it would all fit just so nicely in my home...i'm sorry to say that i did not get to buy any of her items...i do hope to buy one of her gorgeous softies some day soon though...}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are ADORABLE!!! Love her plush animals....

laura said...

too cute! i really love the whale and could see him sitting by my sewing machine! i am totally bummed that i missed the ICE show.

Atlanta Modern said...

I loved her stuff so much! I kept sneaking peeks at it from my booth all day at I.C.E.! It was so nice to meet you in person finally after following your blog for so long!

Jordan

hear.t. and hue said...

OHHHHHHH MY GOSH. i'm in love with those little softies! it doesn't get much cuter than that. and that WHALE? cutest concept ever!