1.10.2009

*projects*

{this week i was busy on some organizing projects...}

{rounding up all the items we have bought that would need to be framed...then rounding up those that have been framed and actually find a home for them...i wrote down all the items that needed to be framed and went to ikea and target looking for the perfect frames...i ended up with two...just two...there really was not much of a selection......
so we'll have to try out more stores and i'll have more on that project later...}
{one of the big tasks this week was rearranging my craft room/guest room...then after getting everything in it's new place...reorganizing my desk area...weeding out fabrics i don't use anymore..adding a bulletin board and finding holders for all my utensils...}

{after i organized my desk and fabrics...i treated myself to a cup of tea...i thought to myself as i was walking down the hall to my craft room..eek...i think i need to add a skirt to my table...}



{so i made one....but i think it still needs some work...oh and so does my art above my desk...but it's a start to spring cleaning 09...}

1 comment:

hear.t. and hue said...

oh wow, dana! that skirt looks so good! makes such a difference, you're right! :)