2.27.2009

*feeling special*

{yesterday was such a fun day! i got to spend most of the day with my aunt sue. we started the day with a very yummy (pre-birthday) lunch at the fickle pickle...then sat on a bench in downtown roswell eating some unusual but yummy salted chocolate chip cookies...then after our bellies were full..we felt the need to do some retail shopping. i was sad to leave aunt sue..i felt the day had gone too fast...but the day wasn't over yet...after getting home...
i had a box waiting for me. yay!!}
{so of course i had to open the box!! inside was this beautiful little package...}
{the gift was from my older sister who had ordered something special for me
from my friend rachel ...}

{i was so excited to see my surprise!! it was one of my favorite create paintings!!! }


{thank you cara!!! i love it!}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a perfect ending to a special day spent together, my sweet niece!

hear.t. and hue said...

yay for the fun day! :) [& yep, that was my "sale" last week...and the reason i didn't draw attention to it!!!] ha ha

Jen said...

Looks like you had a great birthday. Hope all is well.

Dana said...

thanks jenni!! i did have a wonderful birthday...beautiful weather one day...snow the next. lol.