2.05.2009

*tagged*

{i was just tagged by my sister cara (my tori bug)....}
the rules:
1. go to where you store your digital photos and open the 4th folder.
2. post the 4th picture in that folder.
3. explain the picture.
4. tag 4 people.
Have fun!
here goes…
okay so since i may be the only one who is really anal about their photos...i had to do a little more...(my photos are in folders and then sub categorized into events and so forth) after many 4's...and OH lucky me this is the photo that ended up being lucky #4...
{i have to explain that this is not my normal hair style...my younger sister was "playing" with my hair and for some reason decided to give me this unicorn like look...}
so now i will pass this tag along to...
rachel...lesley..jenni...and lula (as soon as she gets unpacked)

3 comments:

Lesley said...

that is hilarious!

laura said...

fun! i love the hair!

hear.t. and hue said...

haaaaaa too funny dana! it looks like something you'd see on a fashion show runway. you know they're always over the top... :)

this is a scary project. i'm already trying to think what my 4th folder would be... EARLY YEARS, that's for sure. scary. hopefully it's of one of the kids & NOT ME. like, not me 9 months pregnant.