3.10.2009

*ice*

{for my birthday...my dad decided to get me something off of my favorites on etsy...from what my younger sister said...he wanted to get me a pair of earrings that i had added to my favorites from a shop called i heart ice but those had already sold...so he decided to get me the peridot drop necklace...}
{my opinion on the necklace...I HEART IT! as soon as i opened the box it came in...i put it on! it's perfect...simple, green and silver! }


{thanks dad!!}

{oh...do you wanna see some more of my favorite items from the i heart ice's shop...}

{be my rock}

{cloud 9}

{green with envy}

1 comment:

hear.t. and hue said...

oooo love it ALL! i'll have to "heart" the shop. your dad is so cool. i don't know many "dads" that shop on etsy. i love that he signed on & shopped! :)