3.19.2009

*new sally*


{a new sally...what's new about her? her hair color of course. as you know the sally applique was created to be customizable based on hair color, skin tone and eye color. last week, i got a convo from a customer asking if i had ever done a sally with light brown hair. she mentioned that her daughter didn't have the hair color i had available...dark brown, blonde, black and red. i hadn't had this request before so i came up with a fabric that resembled light brown hair and she loved it. i will now be offering a light brown sally in my etsy shop soon...}

{oh and if you have any other ideas for the sally applique...i'd love to hear them so leave me a comment.}

3 comments:

hear.t. and hue said...

love it love it love it. :) my sally would have that hair, but with some dark roots & graying on the temples. but that's probably why you don't make it for adults. :) hee hee

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love that you personalize these.

(Rachel's comment cracks me up!)

Jen said...

I just love Sally.