4.14.2009

*F.I.R.E*

{remember how i spoke about F.I.R.E this month and how it benefits children with autism? oh and how my friend rachel was selling quote canvas to help raise awareness and money for this program...i believe i also mentioned that i bought one of those quote canvases to help support this amazing program...remember all that???
well i got it in the mail last week!
WOW...pictures just don't do artwork justice!

{it's amazing in person... i mean the pictures are nice but you can't really appreciate the colors like you can in person...they are so much more beautiful! i could have hung this inspiration quote in any room of my house...but i decided to put it in our office....it makes me feel so good to know that i was able to help in a small way...and i was also able to get something amazing out of it too!}

{if you are interested in helping...check out her shop..she still has a couple left!}

1 comment:

hear.t. and hue said...

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!! :) i'm thrilled you loved it even more in person. thank you for ALL you've done to help me raise money for F.I.R.E. & awareness for autism!!! yep, i have 3 left in my etsy shop... i am determined to sell out!