5.05.2009

*gift guide*

{i have been on etsy since 2007 and none of my items have ever been selected to be featured in the gift guide section.
well yesterday i got a convo from faith who owns the shop
have faith believe...she told me that she featured my shop in her treasury called
what was featured in her treasury was my "lil bro" tee that i just wrote about last week and i had just posted this tee in my shop yesterday morning.
well then last night i checked my etsy shop and i was looking around and noticed my
"lil bro" tee had made etsy's children gift guide!!!!
....i was so excited to share this news with you all!! you can take a look here. yay! i guess i needed to have a little faith and believe. ;)

3 comments:

knack said...

this is so awesome! CONGRATS!

And the t-shirt is just fantastic! xo

as said...

Congratulations Dana!!! Lil Bro is adorable and looks awesome among the other great gifts! xo

hear.t. and hue said...

CONGRATS!!!! it's such a standout item, too. i can see why it's getting a lot of attention! :) you go, lil bro!