6.16.2009

*you'll never know...**

{....how much just reading the words "support committee" mean to me. tears of joy stream down my face as i write this. don't get me wrong, i'm very curious to see what's to come. ;) thank you....it's made my day....my week...so much brighter and it's lifted my spirits!}
{for those of you that are lost...and i'm sure there are some that are. this support committee is for the little itty bitty c. i have not yet announced what this is. but i guess this is the time to do so...
my husband and i have been on a very special journey for about three years. one that we had hoped wouldn't have taken this long. it's been an emotional journey and full of heartache but we finally have hope and feel that our dreams and prayers will be answered by the end of next year.
what am i talking about?
my husband and i are in the process of adopting a baby from South Korea...and little itty bitty c is our blog that we started when we decided to begin the adoption process.}
{this card was sent to me by three very special people...two of them being my amazing sisters and the other a friend who i have never meant in person but only share a strong bond through the internet. having people like this in my life has helped me to stay strong and have kept me positive. they've been my outlet...and now they have gathered to do something special for me. i'm so touched. so appreciative. thank you cara, jen and rachel!
i sooo look forward to what's to come. xo}


{p.s. card is by letterpress delicacies}

6 comments:

hear.t. and hue said...

YAYYY. :) that's all we wanted to do was to brighten your day/s & take some of the pain away during the agonizing WAIT that is beyond our control. AND to show you that WE'RE HERE with you every month you have to wait.

by the way ... the 3 of us are just the CO-CHAIRS of the committee. it's much bigger than you think. :)

Dana said...

wow really?? the tears are coming again!! thank you!! :)

cara said...

haha. do you know how hard it was to keep from you when we talked on Sunday? This is part of the reason people were asking besides just wanting to know how you were doing. Then when you called last night I was actually on email doing things for this and emailing rachel and jen. i guess this proves so much goes behind the scenes that we never know about. wait to see how much peple love you guys are thinking of you!!btw you need to post this on your other blog as well since this is where the committee is looking to follow all the surprises

knack said...

awww.....you are making me tear up! What wonderful friends and family you have.....can't wait to keep up with your journey and all of your surprises!

I will be praying that this will go quicker and smoother than anyone thought possible, and that you will have little c soon! xoxo

Dana said...

thank you barb!! those are such sweet comments and we always accept any prayers!!

Kris said...

What an amazing group of sisters/friends you have! You are blessed.