7.03.2009

*sewing in the mail*

{look what my younger sister sent me!! i'm so excited and yet so confused....these patterns are awesome! i want to start working on them right now...but i'm not very good with clothes patterns...well...practice makes perfect right? i guess this is the time to start....}

{how cute is this dress?? i'm soooo excited about this dress!! just figuring
out the fabric will be fun!!}
{and how freaking cute is this?? i'd totally rock that white jumper that's pictured....lol.}
THANKS JEN!!
{but i know what's the hidden motive behind you giving me these wonderful patterns....
don't think i don't know that you are secretly hoping i'll make you these items....
i know you to well.... ;) xo!}

2 comments:

hear.t. and hue said...

TOO TOO FUNNY! love it. we both have little sisters with hidden agendas! :) leah's so that way!

patterns totally SCARE ME. nooooooooooooo patience for that kind of stuff. ZERO. i wish i did.

Unknown said...

You know that I only sent those patterns to you out of the goodness of my non-sewing heart. I know you will do wonders with the patterns and then when you are tired of wearing the piece you created, you will kindly send it my way!! :)