8.12.2009

*taking a stroll*

{while we were home...we (my sisters, my nieces, b and i) took a stroll down the street of where my dad and step mom live...a street that i grew up on...this is why i have such a love for older homes and their charm...}
{v lead the way on her big wheel bike...notice the flags that are hung from the front porches? they are always displayed even if it's not the 4th of july.}
{the street is lined with an array of homes...}
{and gardens....}

{victoria stopped along the way to pick some "flowers" for me}


{even shiloh enjoyed the stroll...kicking up her feet and taking in the scenery...}

{when my dad and step mom were looking for a house...i was lucky enough to be with them to tour this home...it was too small for our family of six.}

{can you see why you'd fall in love with older homes while living on this street?}

3 comments:

hear.t. and hue said...

THIS LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE OUR NEIGHBORHOOD HERE IN KC! you need to come visit me and see what i mean! :)

Dana said...

no way!! you are sooooo lucky! we all were like why can't these be down where we live...and be as inexpensive as they are! there are 3 story beautiful homes going for less then 200,000! for that amount of money you get a 1300 square foot home here! oh i wish i could come and visit!!

plainjanesews said...

Wow- I feel like I am walking down own the streets with you! I love the feel of the old houses... this looks so much like our neighborhood in Indy.