11.16.2009

*walking on clouds*

{something else came early....a Christmas gift!! i got a new pair of slippers! well they are a little different then your typical slippers. i saw these at the gap store this weekend and knew they needed to come home with me. b had me try one on in the store...big mistake...after trying them on...i so badly wanted to walk around the mall in them. my feet are always cold..no matter if i have socks on or if they are under the covers...they are cold. these new slippers have solved that problem...no more cold feet! looking for new slippers..try these on...they might be what you are looking for!!}

3 comments:

as said...

I think MY cold feet need these!!!

hear.t. and hue said...

OH I LOVE! just might have to put these on MY list. red or green ... hmmm....

Lynn said...

those are some pretty cool slippers,maybe Santa will leave some for me this year..