1.20.2010

*early valentines*

{i was skyping with my older sister a couple weeks ago and she showed me a piece of artwork that my niece had created...i told her that i loved it...well before i could say anything else...it was put into the mail and knocking at my door...i love it...now we have this beautiful and very happy heart hanging on the fridge...every morning when i go into the fridge...the happy heart greats me and puts me into such a great mood...oh and it's just in time for some early Valentines decorating!}
{thank you tori-re!}

3 comments:

hear.t. and hue said...

:) SO CUTE! children's art is the best & make the best holiday decorations ... love the smiley heart! great job, tori!

wishful nals said...

so sweet! lovely blog!

cara said...

so glad you liked it. as you know we can send so many more wonderful creations - just ask !!!