2.02.2010

*starting to think...*


{about Valentine's...yes i'm finally getting on board. i've been so inspired by all the baking that's going around in blogland...
the heart shaped red velvet whoopie pies look so scrumptious...the personalized chocolate glazed cupcakes are really kind of sexy and i know my husband would LOVE all the chocolate. the last ones...the red hot cupcakes are just so lovey-dovey sweet...
hmmm..which one should i attempt...
are you baking anything special on Valentine's?}

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Always! This year: Chocolate Truffle Tart, heart-shaped, of course. From the now defunct Gourment magazine: http://www.gourmet.com/recipes/2000s/2007/02/chocolatetruffletart

I'll get my cookie fix this weekend for the Super Bowl! GO COLTS!

Alison said...

I think we are going to have some friends over and decorate cookies. I will probably also make a cookie dough truffle for the hubs and me - Paula Deans Recipe - and they are divine!