3.09.2010

*emerson*

{first off...i'm addicted to this new blog...i absolutely LOVE the styling...the expressions...the details in every picture...i love the creativity of put into each picture and the products...amazing....okay...need...to...breath.....
now that i've got that off my chest...i LOVE these fantastic lapel flowers for guys! they are fantastic...love how classically simple they are. oh...wait i should probably tell you the name of the blog that i'm totally lusting over...it's emerson made...and these fantastic lapel flowers are called Jack. }

{why am i going so crazy over emerson made...here's a sample of her work....}
{dying to see more huh?...check out the blog here...or just go directly to the shop here...enjoy!!}

4 comments:

b said...

Pretty cool flowers, I think I would need a hat like his if I was to put one of those little flowers on my lapel. B.

hear.t. and hue said...

BEAUTIFUL! gorgeous photos!!!!!!! i can see why you have such a blog crush! :) ha ha

Kris said...

Those flowers are amazing!

knack said...

so,so,so pretty! I love the napkins with "eat " on them!

xo