3.09.2010

*le whif*

{have you heard of it? i was listening to NPR the other night as i was driving home and they were talking about this breathable chocolate that comes in a lipstick-like tube...immediately my mind flashed a picture of willy wonka and as that vision flashed...the reporter on NPR said this was an invention we all would think willy wonka would have thought of...but it's not fiction..it's real...it really is breathable chocolate...calorie free...and something that you can actually buy. le whif comes in three different chocolate "flavors"...the only thing is...it's like real chocolate...it doesn't last forever. i think they said it's has something like 8 or 9 puffs per tube. oh if you love coffee more...they have a coffee one too! i'm interested in trying it...i don't know if there are any stores around me that sells it but i do know quite a few chocolate lovers who might actually like this.}
{check out the website here...}

4 comments:

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

I haven't ever tried le whif though I have tried smelling chocolate to satisfy my craving...and then I ate the chocolate :)

b said...

Interesting, but I think I would rather eat the chocolate then be teased by just the scent of it, B.

hear.t. and hue said...

haaaaaa {funny, lindsay!} ... i'm with her. even just lighting a yummy cinnamon, sweet type of candle has me scrounging for something yummy to eat. :) ha ha

Kris said...

How bizarre! Gotta love NPR for their cool finds. I would love to know what you think of it, if you ever find it!