3.11.2010

*home sweet home*

{this is a new blog that i found last week...called home sweet home...but i have no idea how to read norwegian...all i know is that i love her sense of style...like this picture above..i'd like one of each of the items in this picture please...except the "N"...i'd much rather have a giant "C" please...just makes more sense.}

{recognize the lockers? we added one in white to our living room...would have loved it better if we could have gotten it in grey like these...}


{love the grey and white stripe cushions on the table...}

{i'll take these two light fixtures for our kitchen....}

{maybe i like the blog because most of the pictures feel like "home" to me. ;)}

2 comments:

Kris said...

I did recognize the lockers :) I can see why you love that blog. Those pictures make me want to redo our whole house.

b said...

I agree with you, it does feel like our home, they have some really great items! B.