4.15.2010

*this friday night*

{....if you are in the Atlanta area...go and see the new Beehive store! the Grand Opening Party is this Friday night from 6-10 p.m. You get to eat, shop and meet all the designers (returning and new)...except me. i so would love to be there...but i'll be shooting new spring/summer pictures for plum.tree. yay! i hope you can go and save 15% off your Beehive purchases!!}

{p.s...i'm excited because tonight is the private press party...hopefully tomorrow i can share some pictures with you!! before i go...here's a little sneak peek...}


 

4 comments:

Melissa Kelley said...

I'm so looking forward to Sunday--I was just looking back at some of the pictures from the last photo shoot--both girls have gotten bigger, but my little Madisyn is growing up on me--not my tiny baby anymore. The little pink elephant shirt that she wore at the last shoot--it's pretty much a fitted tee now--hehehe. Jason asked me if I was trying to emphasize how big her little belly is getting--hehehe
Good luck tonight!!
See you soon!!
Melissa Kelley

thenowies said...

have a wonderful evening dana! did you find something to wear?

hear.t. and hue said...

wow what incredibly cool space! love the bright windows, love the moveable wood booths. what a great backdrop for all the fabulous merchandise!

Kris said...

How exciting! That shop looks so cool.