5.21.2010

*feeling the need...*


{to indulge in some strawberry sweetness....after seeing these pictures...}

{feeling the need to do something different with my craft space...after seeing this picture...}

{feeling the need to finally paint my front door...after seeing this house...}

{feeling the need to do some yard work...after visiting this site...}

{and i'm so feeling the need to paint my (barney purple) bike...this shade of pink...so that i will actually feel comfortable riding it...after seeing this picture...}

5 comments:

knack said...

Oh my ...the macaroons are calling.....and that studio space is fantastic!

xo

b said...

When do we get started then?

sara said...

It is a small world when I come here randomly and see my sister in law has commented here :) Love that house- I want to paint our house that mossy green with a coral/red door- gorgeous!

hear.t. and hue said...

all fun stuff. all motivates me to go do something awesome or make something better. definitely what i need coming out of my strep coma. :) ha ha

Kris said...

"barney purple" hee, hee! And the door, would you go red? That could be fun.

Great pics!