6.02.2010

*sewing for baby*




{i'm getting eager to find out if our little one will be a girl or boy...because i have been eyeing a bunch of sewing patterns lately...lately i've been getting a little itch to make stuff for our little one. a brand of sewing patterns called  oliver + s caught my eye some time ago...i love the vintage style cuts in their patterns...but i also love that they offer patterns for both girls and boys...something that is pretty rare...}

 
{i have to admit that their packaging really is what caught my eye first...but who doesn't love a  little vintage looking paper doll?}

4 comments:

hear.t. and hue said...

too cute for words. i agree - they definitely have their "look" & "image" figured out. SO DARLING!

Kris said...

I can see why they caught your eye - very hip! I love that little yellow dress in the 3rd pic. I can't wait to see your baby's wardrobe!

kelly said...

Oh, this stuff is adorable! Your baby will be very very stylish :)

Colleen said...

Such adorable stuff! I wish I could sew. I can't even sew a button on properly. :(