6.15.2010

*to my friends*

{you might have noticed on the right side bar...
an area called "Friends" -------->}

{this is something that i've been wanting to do for some time and i'm finally doing it! it's kind of a way of giving back...to all my blogging/etsy friends. i love to feature my friends...but once i've created another post...that feature eventually gets buried. so what i've been thinking and i'm not claiming this idea as a new "invention"...but i've created an area on my blog that will be a permanent space for my friends (just like other blogs do for advertisers)....but this is a little different...it's free...and it's my way of always featuring my friend's shops/blogs...so that they never get buried.}

 {so basically i'm offering FREE advertising space to all my friends. so here's how i'm doing it...you've got a blog/shop you'd like to have me add to my side bar? well first things first...do i know you? if so...you are more then likely my friend...yay! so you pass the first step...second...this idea is just to have your link on a different site then your own...i can not guarantee that you'll get a ton of hits from my site...but who knows...you might get a new follower or maybe 1 sale from someone just curious about your button...that's nice huh?}

{...if you are interested......then send me an e-mail (plumtreestudio@gmail.com) giving me your button and a link for your button. i'll be sure to add it to my friends area...oh and if you like this idea...please take it...
and use it!! after all...that's what friends are for...}

3 comments:

hear.t. and hue said...

so sweet of you. :) so hard to believe that almost 3 years ago i found your blog [one of THE FIRST EVER craft blogs i stumbled upon] ... and now here i am as a FRIEND on YOUR BLOG. :) crrrrazy. and i can't imagine you NOT being my friend!

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

♥ So glad to be here! Thank you for the support.

b said...

Great idea D, I hope friends take you up on the offer!! B.