7.28.2010

*personalize my plate...please*

{how adorable are these personalized plates from olliegraphic?! they do such a beautiful job personalizing items for little ones...but these new plates are just too cute to eat on.  you can change the hair, skin, eyes and plate color to reflect your little one's face....i can't wait to order one of these for little c!}
{oh and if you haven't ever been to olliegraphic's shop...you really need to check it out...i can guarantee that you'll want to add this shop to your favorites (kris..lol). enjoy!}

5 comments:

b said...

Again, we will have to get one (or two) of those for our little c!!

Colleen said...

Ooooo!! I want one! I want one! Gotta get one for Noah! :) Hmmm, and these would make great gifts for my nieces.

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

AWE.SOME. and ha! I love the "kris" callout!

Krista said...

These are so sweet!

hear.t. and hue said...

LOVVVVVVVE THESE!!!!!!!! what an awesome gift to give!!!!! i've loved that shop since you 1st introduced them to me. so fun they do these plates now!