8.16.2010

* reason 323...*

{...of why i love my husband. after having a great time at the mommy morning out event on saturday...i came home to a bag stuffed with tissue wrapped gifts and the sweetest thank you card....unexpected in every way. it was all from b...for me...for just being me. this is just one of the reasons why i fell in love with him. he's so unbelievably loving and the seriously the sweetest person i know.
as my dad would say...he's a keeper...that he is..}

{oh and one more reason why i love him...he's the greatest listener...we were in target last weekend and i was going through the gazillion nail polishes...telling him about how much i love red and pink polish...showing him one after another after another. just this week, i mentioned that i needed more red in my wardrobe...you can't really see it in the picture but to the left of the red and pink polishes is a super soft red v-neck tee...thank you b for making me feel like the luckiest woman in the world}

{hope you all had a great weekend...anything sweet happen with you?}
Post a Comment