8.16.2010

* reason 323...*

{...of why i love my husband. after having a great time at the mommy morning out event on saturday...i came home to a bag stuffed with tissue wrapped gifts and the sweetest thank you card....unexpected in every way. it was all from b...for me...for just being me. this is just one of the reasons why i fell in love with him. he's so unbelievably loving and the seriously the sweetest person i know.
as my dad would say...he's a keeper...that he is..}

{oh and one more reason why i love him...he's the greatest listener...we were in target last weekend and i was going through the gazillion nail polishes...telling him about how much i love red and pink polish...showing him one after another after another. just this week, i mentioned that i needed more red in my wardrobe...you can't really see it in the picture but to the left of the red and pink polishes is a super soft red v-neck tee...thank you b for making me feel like the luckiest woman in the world}

{hope you all had a great weekend...anything sweet happen with you?}

9 comments:

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

This is the perfect post to cheer up my rainy monday morning!

Kris said...

Wow, what an amazing husband you have! Such a sweet thoughtful gift!!!

As you saw on fb, we met Thomas the train. I can't believe I'm saying this, but it was a lot of fun. Now, if I could have come home to a sweet little gift like that, it would have been perfect ;)

hear.t. and hue said...

SO SWEET! :) yes. he is a keeper. and you all are such an awesome example to all married couples. you all have been through so many trials & frustrations on your journey to become parents. and you guys are just the SWEETEST to one another!!!!!! it's awesome & your child-to-be will be so blessed to grow up in your LOVE-FILLED home.

Unknown said...

Ben has always been such a great guy and brother-in-law. :) You are one lucky girl dane.
Now, can you have Ben call Chad and give hime some pointers? I could use some new nail polish too!

kelly said...

Oh my goodness, what a sweet lovely husband you have! A keeper indeed! That really warms my heart. A guy like that is sure to be the best daddy too!!

b said...

it was all my pleasure d. i probably would have been able to find you a few more gifts if you had not called me & said you were coming back home soon! b.

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

It's true a good man is hard to find :) You are so very blessed.
Mr.Wonderful and I enjoyed our date night and he cleaned the house twice...it's the little things.

Krista said...

You are one lucky girl!

Colleen said...

Wow! An amazing listener and unbelievably thoughtful too? You hit the jackpot lady! So so sweet. :)