8.16.2010

*meet Ferris...*

{..the fish. he's a friend of finnigan's. ferris is for both boys and girls...he can be created on a one-piece...a lap tee and even a larger sized tee.}
{ferris will be coming to the shop this week...so stay tuned!}

{just a little side note...over the weekend, i sent a picture of my newest applique to my sisters and b. my request was to give me name ideas for this newest member...my older sister wrote me back with a handful of names that started with "f"...that was the only stipulation...they needed to start with "f". i was originally thinking of "frankie" but after seeing one of her suggestions...i knew "ferris" was his name. thanks cara!}

9 comments:

Alison said...

Oooh! I LOVE him. So cute!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Oh noooooo!!! Now I'm so torn!!! Walter, or ferris?!

Kris said...

Oh my gosh!!! He's great! Ferris is the perfect name.

hear.t. and hue said...

super cute dana! :) i know i would have LOVED these when we lived in corpus! we were members of the texas state aquarium ... and i always liked them to wear something cute with the little critters we'd be seeing! :)

kelly said...

Eeek! Love this! Max may need one of these.... hmmm. And I LOVE the name Ferris - so perfect.

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

♥ it! Especially his eye.

Krista said...

Ferris is too adorable!

Colleen said...

Yep, he definitely looks like a Ferris to me. :) Love it.

cara said...

well looks like you picked the best name dane! glad i could help - anytime. you know i love names!