8.04.2010

*keeping baby warm*

{if you've been reading my wednesday baby posts...you'll know that i really have not fallen in love with any crib sets out there...there are ones that i "like"...but not enough to push the purchase button. i'm thinking that i'm going to have to piece mill the bedding together. i  found this quilting shop, called blue elephant stitch. it's  an online shop and i love the style of their little quilts...i'm in love with the color combinations of this first one...such sweet blues and greens with some hints of yellow.}

{i really do love the mix of grey and pink together...not sure if i'd want the snowmen on the quilt..but love the vibrant pinks.}

{this is probably my most favorite quilt so far. i love the softness of the browns, blues and pinks...soooo very sweet. i really do like this one...so i'm thinking if it's a girl..hopefully this shop will be able to make me a quilt like this one...we'll see!}

3 comments:

Kris said...

I like that last one the best too. It could be fun putting different pieces together to make your own crib set - you'll have the most hip set out there.

b said...

Yeah, I like the last one the best too!

Lindsay said...

So sweet. I can't wait to see what the nursery ends up looking like. I know I will envy it :)