8.19.2010

*lookie what i got...*

{i got some new fabrics...yay...i love shopping for fabrics. i always have to stop myself from buying everything. lol. i'm super excited about this blue and white chevron fabric. not sure what i'll use it for...but i'll find something...}

 
{i got some soft florals in three color ways...love them. some more birds..who doesn't love birds? then i found this really cool owl print. at first i had no idea it was owls until i looked close. i picked it up originally because of the colors..}

{and yes...you are looking at christmas fabrics...i've already started to collect some of this years prints. i have to say that this year there are more to choose from then last year. i realized a little tip from last year...you have to start shopping early in order to get the good ones because they sell out and most stores will not reorder after november. luckily i have a couple yards of the two that i bought last year...so i should be pretty good for this year's holiday...which by the way...christmas is only 127 days away!! eek!}

6 comments:

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

It's a good thing I don't sew - I would become a fabric junkie.

Kris said...

I feel like we are always on the same wavelength - it's so weird! I went fabric shopping yesterday. I actually wanted to ask you where you get your fabric.

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

LOVE!!! I have a stash that's a whole dining hutch... so the last thing I should be doing is shopping for more...

But I *must* know where you found the Christmas fabric. Please?!

Krista said...

I can't wait to see what you make with those gorgeous fabrics!
(I've already started my shopping! Fun Fun Fun!)

Colleen said...

What a great assortment! Can't wait to see what you whip up! :)

Rach@In His Hands said...

Gorgeous. Fun. Lovely.

You make me wish I sewed!