9.29.2010

*baby bubble t-shirts & more*


{so while looking through la petite magazine...i noticed this adorable shirt second from the left...i love it! i know it's a kid's shirt..but i would totally wear it. sooooo i looked up the maker and found out that this shirt is sold in Seoul, South Korea in a store called Baby Bubble..how cool is that?}
{as i was trying to find the sweet face shirt...i had to look through the shirt section..it's always amazing to me how easy i fall in love with kid's clothes and how some times i wish they came in my size...like this cool ruffle tank top with the screen printed bird...i could totally make this mine.}

{oh and their accessories...10 pages worth of fun finds...this store is adorable! if you have time to check it out...do so..it's worth looking around.}

5 comments:

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Love love love...

I've been meaning to write about an article now for some time... In there it talks about how Seoul is a "hotbed of creativity" ... That makes me so happy!

Kris said...

It's all so cute! I think it's so cool that the shirt was made in Seoul!!! I love everything about Korea:)

Grace said...

confession: I sometimes buy girls shirts and skirts in extra large. ;)

Colleen said...

adorable!!!! what chic little kids!
and can I just say that i am totally jealous of Grace that she even has that option!

kat west said...

Dearest Plumtree,

We noticed that you loved our Babylady Inc Blushing Eyes Shirt and wanted to let you know that it DOES come in adult sizes!! Email us and we'll send ya one!!! info@babyladyinc.com