9.01.2010

*initial here.*

{one of these initial pillows would look so cute on the little chair that we just got...
will have to save this for later.}

{look at these bookplates...love the little sailboat...}
{everyone's gotta have their own blanket right? why not have your little one's name put on it so they know it's theirs? this is such a sweet gift to give as a gift!}

{i'm not sure if i'm wanting this more for little c...or just for me...it's too cute!}
{this personalized print is adorable and you can order different letters as well as customize the colors to match your little one's room...}

6 comments:

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

I really like these letters. I have idea up my sleeve for a personalized painting.

Kris said...

That blanket is pretty cool! And that pillow is so YOU - you should have it :)

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

I'm filing all of this away... Good stuff!!!

b said...

i like the initial pillows d, we don't have to wait if we want to get one with 'c' on it! b.

Rach@In His Hands said...

Goodness, these are cute. You're getting me in trouble with my bank account for all these goodies you share! :-)

Grace said...

i LOVE things that are monogrammed or have my name on them...does that make me vain? i chalk it up to the fact that when i was growing up, none of the pre-personalized items said "grace" -- it was all "jennifer"s and "michael"s and other popular names from the 80s.:)