9.27.2010

*one Countryman...please*

{a nice shiny new 2011 mini cooper countryman that is...have you seen it? eek..i love it. it's a four door mini! b and i have always loved the mini coopers...but we have always said that they are too small because they are only two doors. so this weekend b told me about how cool the new four door mini was and so i had to see for myself...verdict...i love it! i want it! next year, we will be in the market for a new car so this will be put on the list of cars to test drive.}

{eek...can't wait! oh and i looked on mini cooper's site to see it..weird..it's not on there yet.
so i found it over here...}

4 comments:

b said...

yeah, one of those would be awesome, can't wait to check them out next year! b.

hear.t. and hue said...

you & your little family will look ADORABLE in here in 2011! :)

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

LOVE IT! I'm a mini girl myself, although "the boot" is not big enough for my first baby. :-(

Kris said...

That's a really cute car! I hope to see your family of 3 in one next year:)