10.18.2010

*i tried*

{i really did try to get a lot done this weekend...i cut out almost all the appliques i need for my upcoming show..put together a bunch of button ties and made a stack full of bibs...all with the help of b. (thank you b!)
i would have gotten more done but felt ill on sunday and spent most of the day laying or sitting on the sofa. ugh. isn't it always when you need to be productive that your body disagrees with you? i think it's someone's way of telling you that you don't have to work as hard as you think you need to. at least i feel a bit better about my inventory. how was your weekend?} 

{just a note: i have put my shop on vacation so that i can concentrate on building my inventory for the upcoming shows. i'll open it back up once i feel ready for my shows. if you are wondering what shows i'll be at...i'm posting them as i get accepted and putting links to them on the right side bar.}

9 comments:

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Oh no! Feel better! :-(

b said...

your welcome d, glad to help!! b.

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

No fun. Hope you feel better today. I hope your shows are a big hit.

Kris said...

Oh, I'm sorry you felt sick:( I hope you are feeling better now. I wish I could attend the shows you'll be at:)

Sue said...

feel better!
and, oh how i wish the stack of bibs that i go through in just a single day with leo were as cool as those you posted...must get me/leo some!!

Grace said...

hope you're feeling better, dana! those bibs are gorgeous!

Colleen said...

oh no! you were sick too?!! so sorry to hear that. :( I had to work on Friday to do make-up for an event at the salon I work at...usually just on Saturdays. It was to raise money for breast cancer. Of course that was the day I woke up sick. Figures...the one time I had somewhere important to be. Blah.
And I'm sure glad I ordered my robot tee when I did! Like Kris, I wish I could attend the shows you will be at too!
Feel better and get some rest!! :)

Lynn C said...

I hope you are feeling better, good you have your best buddy by your side,good luck with everything

hear.t. and hue said...

hope you're feeling 100% again dana!!!!!!!! and i whole-heartedly agree with your theory ... "telling you that you don't have to work as hard as you THINK you need to". you are RIGHT ON. your show/s {booth} will be AMAZING. they ALWAYS ARE!