10.18.2010

*in my mailbox*

{a couple weeks ago, i preordered our tickets for this weekend's Country Living Fair! it's amazing to me how fast three months has flown by. all i can say is...thank goodness!!}

{i am sooooo looking forward to this weekend. anyone going? i'm not sure which day we'll go or if we might end up going both saturday and sunday...i guess it depends on how much fun we have right? if you need information on the fair..go here. for those of you who can't go, don't worry...i hope to take a bunch of pictures so that you feel like you were there. ;)}

3 comments:

b said...

looking forward to going d, it should be a lot of fun & it is nice it is soo close to our house! b.

knack said...

I so wish I was going.....it just did not work out for this year....but I hope you have so much fun.....and please do tell me all of the details!

xo

Lynn C said...

I'm excited that you both get to go-we'll all benefit from your going, can't wait to see all of your next week's pics of this event,have a great time!!